Wednesday, August 15, 2012

31 Posts in 31 Days

.

The world is meant for change, and WILL change, whether we like it or not, and we need to keep up with the world instead of resisting it. Overcoming fears helps us develop courage, confidence, and a new sense of self. This blog itself is my newest challenge; My goal being 31 blog posts in 31 days. The topics will be massage related to hopefully build a clientele. 

If you have any pressing questions about massage, stress or pain management, injuries and treatment, or how your body works, please feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer them.

Please follow my blog, Twitter, and facebook accounts if you haven't done so already. I'll be focusing mostly on your needs and offering tips on reducing pain and stress levels, increasing basic levels of fitness, and occasionally injecting some humor. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment