Monday, August 27, 2012

"I know, it's only rock n roll, but I like it..." What kind of music relaxes you?

                                               

Let's talk about music today. I LOVE music! Just this afternoon I was learning something new on piano and guitar. Music can really pump you up and make you feel alive!

Music can also relax you. Most spas play nature sounds, new age, or soft instrumental "elevator music" for ambiance. I used to play mixed CD's during my sessions and people loved it. I've massaged to Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" album many times.

My questions to you are:

How do you feel about....

...traditional spa music?

...Pandora?

...bringing your own music?

...requesting specific music? 

...meditation or guided imagery? 

I can't wait to read your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment